No way. It can't be like this. It shocked me. It makes me wanna scream out loud, cause of anger. It must be a dream. Oh, Allah, I wanna cry ....
Okay, I'll sweep my tears first. I'll tell you what happened to me, so that, I'm in a middle of dizziness.
Here's the story
After a long off, finally I have the motivation again to write in my blog.
Yesterday was the second day, after my off.
I wrote my reflection about QS. Al Qiyamah. The essence of it or its tafsir based on my understanding.
I wrote almost 2 or 3 pages. Many words, many sentences, and moreover many emotion I put on it.
After it, I click the orange button on my screen to publish it. But, something's weird happened. The status of writing was still DRAFT. I was in hurry for picking up my daughter.
And just a moment ago. I opened my blog account. I click my writing yesterday.
Boommm, I was shocked. My writing was disappear. It left only one paragraph ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Where was my writing? I was so disappointed of my stupidity.
How could .....
Arrrgh, okay. I won't complain anymore.
Que sera sera...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar