I'm special when my daughter says thanks every time I give her her favorite food.
I'm so special when she could retell a story from the book I read for her.
I'm so special when she is so enthusiastic going to school even when she was sick. "Mommy, I have to go to school tomorrow." She said while her face turning red because of her fever. "No, honey, tomorrow you have to stay at home. You're unwell." The she replied "No, mommy. I have to go to school or I will have so many tasks in my exercise book."
I'm so special, when she took many of her friends to come to our house and having cooking party with them
I'm so special, when she said "Mommy, I'll make a game for my friends and the winner will have some prizes." Then I asked, "What are the prizes, dear?" She said "Some snacks from the food stalls. I bought them with my pocket money.
I'm special when my son says "Mommy, the food you've made so delicious..." then I corrected him "No, honey, I didn't cook it, I bought it from warteg." Then, he answered "Oh, okey, you pick delicious food anyway..."
I'm special when my son said, "Mommy, look at the pictures I took yesterday." He showed me some pictures he captured when he had ngaliwet party with his homeroom teacher. Okay, I got the point. His homeroom teacher sent some pictures of them in the WA group. I was so curious why there weren't any of my son's photos. Hmm, he turned out to be the photographer. Then he continued talking "I want to save some money, I want to buy a camera. I'll took a photography lesson." "That's great. I'll support you." I hug him proudly.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar