Senin, 23 Mei 2022

When I'm in the lowest part of life

Uwow, I think I'm so brave today. I took a very hard topic to be written in English hahaha... 

It's ok, buddy. Let's challenge yourself. You don't know your limit until you push yourself to the end of the edge.... wow, that's the best quote today hihihi ....

Talking about the lowest part of our life, must be different for each person, gender and age. Yup, the psychological condition will affect our perception about the things that happened to us in life.

When we were a kid, even when our friend took the loveliest thing we owned without permission, will make us so desperate. When we were teenager, when our best friend lied to us, it made us very stressfull. When we grown up, the challenge in life is getting worse. Sometimes we feel Ok bout it, but at some points we will feel so depressed until we want to shut out so loudly. 

So, what we have to do when that big wave strikes us, and hit us to the ocean, and we don't have ability to swim and dive? 

I don't want to teach other to do this or to do that.

I'll share what I usually do, when I lost my mind facing the complicated problem happened to me.

Believe or not, sometimes I "curse" my self. I mean, I scold my self. I talk my self, that I'm so bad, I'm wicked, sinful, and deserved this punishment. 

Then, I take a deep breath. I mean give yourself a time. Maybe you can read something makes you smile even laugh. Just like catching up webtoon "Si Gwen" hihihi, I think she's so funny 😁. Or you can watch easy movie. I mean a movie which is full of lesson but easy to understand. Or listening to music, or listening to an islamic study. 

Actually, those activities can't erase our problem or our misery. But, at least those can make us smile and charge our motivation of life.

Well, sometimes we think or we hope that after all the heavy rain we will find the rainbow. After the sorrow we feel, we will have a happy gift from Allah. Hopefully it will be like that. But for me, sometimes I just thing this simple way. 

Dear Allah, I accept all the bad times in the past, now, and in the future. I don't know whether I will find happiness or not, but for sure I just want the forgiveness for all my fault as the turn. I hope you granted my wish.

Yup, that's my wish.

Okay, the task is waiting. see you then 😇💪    

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

My Passport Story

Ga apa-apa saya dibilang kampungan atau malu-maluin. Dibilang telat, kemana aja, gitu doang meni hewir alias riweuh. Orang lain juga punya t...