Selasa, 24 Desember 2024

Mother's Day

Indonesia celebrates Mother's Day every December 22nd. It means three days ago all mothers in Indonesia commemorate their sacred days. Most of mothers had some gifts from their children. Most of them were surprised, for example all children helped them with the house chores. Their children brought them having dinner in fancy restaurants.  Their children who worked or studied far away, suddenly come home without any notifications. 
All mothers seemed so happy that day. 
Were they?

What about me? 
I'm a mother of two children. 
What I've got from my children? 

Mmm, nothing. They didn't give me anything. My husband also, he didn't congratulated me. Well, he's not my children right. So he didn't need to do it. 

Okay, was I sad with it?
Was I sad, when my children didn't notice the mother's day, and never said or gave anything to me? 
Well, not really. I wasn't sad. Even, I almost forget that day was a mother's day. 
On that day, I spent my whole morning from 6 am until dzuhur in my kitchen. I made some food and snack. I cooked breakfast, fried rice (my children's favorite) and ulen (my husband's favorite). For lunch I made snacks that is cibay, cheese roll and dimsum also my daughter's favourite, pangsit. 

I realized that was mother's Day, when I saw some content in Instagram telling about it. 
Then I remembered my mom. 
She is the greatest woman ever. She's raising us in a magical way. She's brave and brilliant woman. 
I don't know how describing her in correct way. I'm doubt I have appropriate terms about it. 

I didn't send any greetings to her. I didn't say "Happy mother's Day, Bu Yayat".
I didn't say it. 
Coz I know she wasn't get used to it. And she doesn't need any greetings. 
I know she would be very happy if we grow up into the mature ones. The better person. Raising up our children according to her way. 

Dear Mom, 
I won't say Happy Mother's Day. 
But, I'll try my best to be the best version mom ever. 
You'll see it, Mom. I promise 💕


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

My Passport Story

Ga apa-apa saya dibilang kampungan atau malu-maluin. Dibilang telat, kemana aja, gitu doang meni hewir alias riweuh. Orang lain juga punya t...