I met "him" in my early childhood. My dad introduced us. It could be called the love at the first sight. Because, the first time I met him, I felt so comfortable, happy, feel enthusiast when I got close to him.
I tried to interact more with him. My dad also on and on convinced me to accept him as my part of life. And it wasn't hard for me to do so, because I already found "my one" that would be my eternal soul mate.
Day by day, we interacted intensively. Although, I was so young at that time, my heart got bigger for him. But, I think I wasn't realize my feeling. Maybe it's because I was still a kid.
At that time, all I know, I always wanted to be with him every minute every second. I always missed him, when he was so far away. I always show my pride when I was with him.
Then I grew up. I fell so hard for him. He's like the part of me. We're inseparable. I can't live without him. Unfortunately, he's not so into me. That made me upset. I think I couldn't make him mine. But, I did my best effort to claim him as mine.
And that time finally came. In the middle 2000 we're officially become couple. I'm so exciting overwhelmed.
We did our best to know each other. I "learnt" a lot about him. I looked deep down his soul. I always try to understand him, and he did so.
Our feeling got stronger. I more and more in love with him and I think he felt the same. He also couldn't live without me.
Me and him are one. Everyone around us will notice when he's not with me, or vice versa.
Maybe you're so curious, did we make our relationship? Did we end up together?
Well, it's just like a fairytale. We finally got together officially. Yes, we "got married" at 2010.
Finally, I certified him as mine, so did he.
But, as any other marriage, ours had some troubles also. For a long time, we didn't have "any children". It's my problem actually. I'm still afraid having children from him. Also, sometimes I felt so insecure of him. I think I didn't deserve to be his "partner of life". I often got low-esteem when I'm with him.
Until in 2020, I felt so ready to have a kid with him. Yes, and we made it. We had a kid at 2021. We're so happy. We took care of him carefully. We loved him purely. We gave them the best we can do, to make him grew up well.
But, again something happen in 2023. I think I gave up having a kid. I couldn't take care of him anymore. My "partner" was so sad, when I said that I give up on my kid. But, he was so wise. He said, do what you think it's best for you.
This must be the "cruelest" thing I've ever made. Finally, I gave my kid to others. Can you imagine. I'm a bad mother right. I gave him to the person that I think she can be better to take care of my kid.
I was so sad, also my partner. But, I think this is the best decision for now.
Time goes by, I'm still together with my first love until right now. He always standing by me no matter happened to me. Better or worse, low and high, weak or strong.
We've been through many failures, but our love getting stronger. Hopefully we can be grow old together again with our kids.
Hmmm, okay, the story hasn't finished yet, buddy 😄
Do you know who is the person what I mean in the story above?
Do you know who is my first love?
Do you know who is my kid?
Please, don't think I'm to cringe. But, my very first love, that is English. Yes English language.
I'm in love with it since I was a kid until now.
I entered the university majoring English at 2000, then I got my English teacher certification at 2010.
Then, who is my kid?
That's Effort.
I made an English community at 2021. But it didn't last long. I gave it to my student.
Ahh, I don't care if you call me a lil bit weird. But, that how I feel about English.
Okay, see you....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar