I love baking some cookies, cakes, puddings, also cooking some traditional foods just like cireng, cilok, empek2, bakso, pangsit, dimsum and so on.
The last one, dimsum or siomay, is one of my family favorite.
So, I try so hard to learn to cook this meal well.
So far, I satisfied enough with the taste of the dimsum I've made.
Here are the recipe
Ingredients:
1. Chicken meat, chopped
2. Prawn meat, chopped
Then mix both
3. Eggs
4. Cassava flour
5. Spices
6. And of course the dumpling or dimsum wrap
Steps
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Put the dough into the dumpling wrap one by one
3. Steam the dimsum
4. And the dimsum is ready to serve
You can serve it with chilli oil or chilli sauce.
Once my friends asked me to do a demo cooking this. And I did that.
After that they practiced at their houses to make dimsum. They were very glad, because they've made it.
One thing make me happier, one of my friend selling this snack to fulfill their daily needs.
Omaygat, I'm so happy to inspire them to get progress in their life.
What a life!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar